Dienstag, 29. November 2005

29.11.05 RTL Punkt 12 (with Translation) X (a)



Translation:

Woman: "I didn't know that there was alcohol in the drink" That's how Tom, from the band Tokio Hotel, tries to justify his behaviour at
the "Live Krone Award". Or the Youth Office will be satisfied with that is questionably. We have spoken to a mother of a fourteen-year-old
son. .... and .... (Didn't got their names) have reported how she handles the fame of her son and the dangers that are connected with it.
R (Reporter): There is need for an explanation from the Tokio Hotel boys, or at least we want to know what Tom has to say. He is guilty
of inappropriate behaviour with a girl because of alcohol. (He doesn't say that exactly, but it means pretty much the same).
"A good-looking girl gave me a coloured drink and I was in such a celebration-mood that I didn't notice there was alcohol in it. (...) The
next time I watch out what I'm drinking"
That doesn't sound very honest, especially when you hear what the boys said about alcohol a week ago:
Female reporter: Do you use any drugs?
All: Negative...
Georg/Bill: A bit alcohol...
Reporter: That's not really a drug
Bill: Well, it is drugs, but --
Tom: It's isn't hard drugs. We all drink some alcohol sometimes, but no real drugs.
Some guy: [Talks about protecting the youth from alcohol with prison- or money-punishment and stuff]
First reporter again: ... is fourteen years old and very successful, he thinks the Tokio Hotel boys are really cool (but....).
Boy: Because a lot of young people listen to their music and take them as an example I don't think it is okay... (The alcohol I guess)
Reporter: When he goes to parties or video prerecording his mother is always with him.
Mother: I'm afraid that he comes in contact with drugs or alcohol, or tobacco...

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Saved as a favorite, I love your site!

My web-site; cheap mens Nike air max running shoes