Sonntag, 22. Januar 2006

22.01.06 Kika Kummerkasten (with Translation)

Download it



Translation:

R(Reporter): How would you tell someone that you really like her. Would you write a letter, or would you tell her personally, or maybe via sms?
T(Tom): I would write an sms. I find that a good way and then you don't have to (???)

Ge(Georg): Well, I think it is important that you don't tell something like that with an sms or a letter. I think you should tell it personally.

R: But what if you don't dare to tell her?

Ge: When you don't dare? Well, then is the sms the best way.

R: And how would you get her mobile phone number?

Ge: Ehm...via friends, or well...that's not that hard...

T: You can do that on your own. It's not so hard to address someone.

R: So addressing someone isn't the problem?

T/Ge: No

B(Bill): I also think the best way is sms, or maybe when you are on a party you give her something to drink.

R: Would you give a little gift to show you like someone?

Gu(Gustav): I've done it one time, it was maybe a half year ago. I wrote a letter and wrote in it that I'd seen her somewhere and
if we could meet etc. etc. And I wrote my mobile phone number at the bottom. Then I called her once, but her boyfriend picked up
the phone [laughs]

R: Well, you saw; stars dont always have an easy life either. Gustav hasnt seen the girl since, but now hes got enough to do with
Tokio Hotel and the music.

Keine Kommentare: