Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2007

13.12.07 RTL Punkt 12 (with Translation) #

Download it



Translation:

13.12.2007 RTL Punkt 12: „The first car“

A proud rock star looks like that!
Tom Kaulitz poses on the hood of his new dreamcar like a big player!
But then the driver`s newbie takes a seat at the front passenger seat yet.
Ex-racedriver Klaus Nidwitz makes a driver`s-security-training with the 18 years old and poser Tom becomes suddenly very subdued.

Tom:
“Thank goodness I haven`t been through a lot of exciting things in the normal road traffic. It was relatively relaxed.
Today I learned here at the test area, what could happen and how I can and above all, how I have to react in special situations.”


And so it looks, when Tom goes into a skid at the professional driver`s training.
That leads to the question, whether the car makes not only the driver more attractive, but also the front passenger?

Tom:
“Yeah, but in the end I don`t need that, because I have already so much sex appeal. No, it`s a nice car! It fits to me, I think! And I can handle it well, though it`s big.”

Bill:
“It won`t attract attention! You can drive relaxed through the city….”

His brother Bill is especially happy about the new car, because he still doesn`t have a driver`s license.

Bill:
"I`m now the only one in the band, who has no driver`s license, because unfortunately I didn`t make it. For that reason the others have to drive me through the area all the time. And it`s obvious, that Tom drives me from A to B. That is really good, I have to say! I enjoy that!”


Tom has still to friend with his new American car, but soon he himself will be at the wheel for driving his brother and bandmates through the area.

Keine Kommentare: