Montag, 10. Dezember 2007

10.12.07 SIC Extase (with Translation) X



Translation by aniinhas

Host: Top Extase of today has Tokio Hotel that rocked lask week at Família Superstar. Although that, a little video closing the best sold album of the week.

Bill: Hi, we are Tokio Hotel! We want to thank you the awesome trip to Portugal.
Gustav: I'm Gustav and I play the drums.
Bill: I'm Bill, the vocalista and I write the lyrics for Tokio Hotel.
Tom: I'm Tom and I play the guitar. Really well, for sure.
Georg: I'm Georg and I play the bass.

Bill: We had a band with other name, but we want one with more sense. We looked for a logo that was about to show that we are urban people. And one name that should be equal everywhere, with the same meaning. We choosed Tokio because it sounded well, we never went there, but it's maybe a really good city. And big.
Gustav: I like to listen to Foo Fighters and Metallica. and I also like Korn and Rage Against the Machine.
Tom: I listen to Hip Hop. It maybe doesn't make sense as a guitarist but I'm a big fan of Hip Hop.
Georg: I'm fan of Oasis for a long time, I like Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance... That kinds of music.
Bill: I've complety different tastes. I listen to Green Day, Placebo, Coldplay. Sometimes Keane and I listen to Nena for a long time.

Bill: We always had a lot of freedom since we were little kids, in terms of criativity and look. We almost could do everything we wanted to. I did my first piercing when I was 13 years ond. Our parents weren't that hard with us.

Bill: We had been here for two years ago at the MTV Europe Music Awards. We came has guests and, in that time, we were complety unknown. We saw the program, but this is the first time that we come to give a concert, has band and there were fans at the airport, we were totally amazed with that! We understood that we have many fans. We were very happy, we were not really expecting that reception that we had and we are also happy to came here the next year to play a concert. We have a tour in March and we will come to Portugal.

Bill: We had a lot of fun and we will be back in March, 16th live in Lisbon. We are expecting to see you there. See you soon.

Keine Kommentare: