Samstag, 26. Januar 2008

26.01.08 NRJ Award Interview (with Translation) #

Download it



Translation

Q: Your reaction to your nomination?
Bill: We're super happy, super content, already very excited! For us it's something enormous! The others have seen what it was like for us last year. Unfortunately I wasn't there. They told me a lot of things about it, they said it was genius. We're really happy to have been nominated & to play in France... It's amazing.
Q: The French fans?
Bill: Really it's thanks to them that we're here, nominated. I never imagined something like this! It's because of these fans that we'll be with all of these famous artists tomorrow. We already lived through some great moments last year on the tour. We had some great concerts & we're going to tour in Europe again this year. We're really happy to see them again & we're going to live in this great moment. We're very happy to be at the NRJ Music Awards!
Q: How do you explain such success?
Tom: There's a very specific reason that Bill gave me the microphone. It's because of me, frankly, that we're good. Though I can't say it's really only because of me, but honestly I say, with the 3 others, "ooh la la impossible!" When I look in the ice (?) I say "Why not, it has to be me!" No seriously, we've been looking for a reason ourselves for a long time, why 3 guys, a little bizarre, and one a little less bizarre (me), who come from Magdeburg & make music together... Really we can't explain why we're so successful. We don't have a recipe or explanation.
Q: What performace for the NRJ Music Awards?
Tom: We're reflecting on something that we can't talk about because we don't want to give anything away. We can say that we rehearsed only one time & it didn't work out perfectly, so for us it will be a bit of a surprise as well. We hope it will work out & tomorrow we'll see!
Q: Le Parc des Princes in Paris on June 20...
Tom: A surprise that we can reveal is that Georg will be naked throught the whole concert, but he'll be wearing his socks!
Bill: It's evident that we're planning a lot of things, as we plan out the design for the stage. It's true that the Parce des Princes is giant, it's a big deal for us. It will be without a doubt something unforgetable, & we're impatient to be there. We're going to definately do a lot of things really really well & take a rest after 6 months (?)

Keine Kommentare: