Mittwoch, 27. Dezember 2006

A Bloc de Tokio Hotel (with Translation) #

Download it


Translation by nowbee

Green Day

Bill - Green Day, it's really a great band. I've already seen them in concert and I've been very suprised. They actually are formidable live and with their videos, I find they really have brought something new... they are very well-made.


P!nk

Bill - About P!nk, it's actually her voice that I love. It's quite atypical, very raspy. That's what pleases me because I don't really like common voices, thay make me bored. She's very particular.
Tom - We wanted to see her during her tour.
Bill - Yes it's true, but we'll have no time to see her, unfortunately. We have her live-DVD and she's actually a great singer.


Metallica

Gustav - For me, Metallica is THE metal band. We can't say otherwise. In 2006, I was in Berlin when they have played in the Waldbühne [06/06/06].
Tom - And we, we weren't here.
Georg - Yes and it was when I was at the Placebo's concert [in Magdeburg, I guess].
Gustav - Yes, you weren't here. They have celebrated the 20 years of Master of Puppets, they have played old songs, it was really great. It's actually the best metal band.


Foo Fighters

Gustav - I believe I'm the one who listens often to them.
Georg - Me too, I sometimes listen to them.
Tom - Me... [We don't hear what he says, but it seems to be not important... poor Tomi ^^]
Gustav - Yeah, yeah, of course, of course... I'm the one who listen to them very regulary. All their video clips and their albums please me. Their last album is quite pretty good but I prefer the others because there are more hits, more singles. As an artist, Dave Grohl [the singer and gitarist] is awesome. Since Nirvana he has matured a lot and in this album, he has done all by himself. It's someone who's really motivated, he'll become a giant.


Avril Lavigne

Bill - I like this song [Sk8ter boy, I think]. I find that it's almost the best video clip which has never existed. It has had to be very difficult and very very hard to produce. Really, it changes from all we heard and all we often see. When it's a girl who sings, it's mostly ballads. But her music is really cool and her videos are great.

Keine Kommentare: