Samstag, 5. Juli 2008

05.07.08 Viva featuring # (with Translation)

Download it




0:47 Bill: I was waiting for so long in the rain, I had several colds just to see her (Nena)

1:52 starting to show the 3 girls who will travel to Dotmund (they are living in Sylt)

They are telling how they discovered TH in 2005.

2:55 Bill: You are a fan when you like the music, when you don't download music illegal ...

Tom: when you are goin' to concerts...

Bill: ...and if you like to see the band everywhere.

3:49 Bill: It was my biggest dream that someday there'll be a poster about me. And as the first mags had posters of us I was really flashed by the thought that out there it will be hanging on a wall.

4:20 Tom: Fans know our timetable better than we. Sometimes they just tell me: "Ok so you will see us in about 1 1/2 months in Holland" and I'm all "what?"

4:39 Georg: There must be a mole in our team.

Tom: Yes totally. They have for sure secret contacts.

5:00 The girls starting travelling and are happy to see TH after one year.

8:15 Bill: Oh it's difficult to travel long distances. I think some might share a car and travel together. But this is what's so special about it. You see so much and you meet different people + your friends. That made me happy when I was traveling along...

9:23 Tom: Our fans do a lot to see us live..

9:32 Tom: and sometimes they miss school and have troubles with their parents

10:48 (I think this is an older tape)
Bill: Many people asked me how I feel about all those girls waiting for so long in front of our venues. And I answered yes I was also early when Nena gave a concert. I never slept the night before and I was waiting in the rain and got a cold.



After it you see some fans camping ... they came along too late to make it first row 'cause a lot were camping for several days.


13:44 Bill: There are always bans/artists who other people - sometimes your friends, family, classmates etc. - don't like...

Tom: They dissed Bill always at school. They teased him all day (I think Tomi goes over the top with "always" but it is true at the end). But he had a big brother to defend him...

14:08 Bill: Georg likes David Hasselhoff and this is ok..

Tom: yes we accepted it from the beginning...

Georg: Yes I'm happy that you guys accepted it..

16:05 Bill: In LA. there was a fan climbing up to our window of our backstage room. It was the second floor and we didn't know at all how to react. The problem was she was locked inside the window frames. She couldn't go inside neither outside. She lost her camera..
Tom: Yes I was really sad that she lost her camera
Bill: She was in despair...

17:22 concert starting.
18:18 Bill: The fans are everything to us...
Tom: They are the most important ones for a band.
18:32 Bill: Fans make it possible to make music to have success in so many countries

19:00 The girls are happy...One of the girls made it first row.

Keine Kommentare: