Freitag, 14. September 2007

14.09.07 NRJ Sans Interdit X



TH : We're fine, so fine... (in French)
Mikl : ah, they have learn a little french since they were coming, it's good !

Bill & Tom : Regrettably I can't speak French very well (in French)

A girl : Good evening (in French)
TH : Good evening (in French)
Mikl : Ah, they can say "bonsoir" !

* strange rumours of TH *

A man : It's mean super, "super", isn't it ?

Mikl : Can you go to the strip-tease without everyone ask you your ID card ?
Bill or Tom (I think it's Tom) : Yeeeees!

Mikl : Now that you are major, can you drink some alcohol without hiding the beer in bottles of lemonade ?
TH : Yes...
Georg : I have to say that we didn't have do that before.
A man : What is in their Coca cola ?
Mikl : A little bit of whisky...
Bill : It's just coca cola !
Mikl : It's why they are disappointed...

Tom : Now we are major, we can drink with them to see who is the most resistant, because we heard that they are resistant of alcohol... (they're speaking about Rammstein)

A man : How many small panties of fans have they ?
Bill & Georg : enough !
Bill : Enough to give all our mothers, grandmothers...
Mikl : What are you doing with all this panties ?
Bill : What I've just saying !
Mikl : A string must make strange at the grandmother...
Bill : Not my grandmother, but my the mother of my grandmother (I don't know how you say this)
Mikl : Good, so !

Tom : What is important isn't to be on stage during the concert, but to be backstage after the concert.

* They hear Bill who is singing "It's raining men" *

Bill : My good, I was 13 ! And it's a little the darker side of my 13...

Bill (the woman traduct) : (At Canal +) We were told "you have an announcement to make today ?" and we were say "yes, yes" but we haven't nothing to say and we were like a little stupid...

Bill : What ? Stop to smoke ? I don't smoke, we don't smoke !

Tom : It's better that it there is no little Georg because we are going to make fun of them.

Bill & Tom : Thank you ! (in French)

Keine Kommentare: