Montag, 29. August 2005

29.08.05 Sat 1 Blitz (with Translation) X (a)

Download it





Translation by dypnf/THA


The small men who are coming now are not even allowed to get married yet but the girls adore them anyways. Bill and Tom from the band TH. The twins from Magdeburg are just 15 years old but they already have piercings, tattoos, make up and they are pretty permissive. Mostly they like to talk about sex. The girls are loving it, and of course also the music. Since today they're in the charts on number one.
Ingo (?) and Roger (?) about the young savage.

It's like with Robbie Williams. The female fans are screaming and let run their tears. And this because of these four boys from Magdeburg. Their name is TH and they are on number one in Germany with this song.


Bill: It's indescribable. because actually we're the same as we were before and this is really unbelievable. Everything is going so fast that we actually only can think about it afterwards. When we sit together in the evening and just think "Hey what was that?? That was really wicked" . It's unbelievable.

The twins Bill and Tom are the absolute favorites for the girls. They are just 15 years old but nevertheless is Tom telling us about sex with his girlfriends.

Tom: I had my first girlfriend when I was six years old. Well, as all of you know, you can't really have sex at the age of six. Because of that it was maybe a little exaggerated. But I already ad a lot of girlfriends, but I didn't have sex with all of them.

His brother Bill is at least as wild as Tom. He's rather collecting tattoos instead of girls.

Bill: I already have one on my neck...and it's a little addicting so I thought about one that goes from my stomach down to the underpants and to leave it a little open where the end is.

A tattoo and eye make up at the age of 15. Is this the new teenager generation? We are looking around at a school in Berlin. What are kids of the same age thinking of TH.

Girl 1: They don't know what they are doing. I would rather use a tattoo that's not permanent because he is going to regret it later.

Girl 2: First of all they're looking like girls, they're twins and as ugly as sin.

Boy: It's not my thing at all with the make up and so.. by all means no make up for boys.

Make up at the age of 15. For Bill the make up seems to be pretty normal and this not just since their success. Two years ago he applied for "Star Search". Even back then he stood out with unusual clothes an eyeliner.

Bill: I didn't like all of my T'shirts so I cut them everywhere and it looked pretty good

TH exists already since 4 years and if everything goes as the band would like it, it would be the same in ten years.

Bill: We always want to make music. I think all of us agree on that....
Tom:....we hope that we're still successful then....
Bill:....but even if not. Then we would just go and play in clubs. I believe all of us are always going to make music.

Already they've had a good start and if it stays that way with all the screaming fans, then Robbie Williams has to prepare himself

Keine Kommentare: