Samstag, 18. Juli 2009

18.07.09 Bild.de X



The brutal attack on the drummer Gustav have had it’s resolution.
Yesterday Nexhat T. turned to the police and confessed. " Yes, I have beaten Gustav bloody."

These pictures from a surveillance camera shows Gustav and the offender in a disco in Magdeburg.
Bild has got an exclusive interview with the Kosovo Albanian, where he tells his version of the event.

“I was heavily intoxicated, had drunk a whole lot of Vodka and Red Bull, I was there with my brother and his girlfriend, a guy was importunate. My brother and he had a fight, I went in between and gave the little one whit a cap a slap, He was the smallest, however, but he was the one with the biggest mouth. The situation escalated, my brother fell to the floor. "

The man behind the attack in Magdeburg was injured himself,
he had sewn with nine stitches in his hand.

" The smallest was in battle position, I beat him in the head with my glass, it was an immediate reaction, I was in the affected. I did not know who he was.

But soon Nexhat became aware of it,
“the smallest” was Gustav Schäfer, drummer of Germany's most famous teenage band

"I have never heard of the band."

The police tell us more about Nexhats recognition "the perpetrator is known by the police since the previous . Forensic police are not finished with their work but it is solved now.

Nexhat will apologize to the bar owner but just him, to Gustav, he has nothing to say to.

Keine Kommentare: