Freitag, 15. August 2008

Tokio Hotel Info (with translation) X



Likable interviewer talking about TH being at the Quebec festival, that it was a good choice from the organizers and that it's probably the last time they (canadian fans I assume) will see them for this year because the band will return to germany and work on the new album.

Now to the interview:
Interviewer:I think it's the third time in 6 months we meet, that's crazy.Still on tour.. forever?
Bill: I think it's the last tour for this year, it's really our last tour because we are in the studio and after we go back in the studio, we are at a creative process.
I write everything down and we put the songs together, we record some stuff for our next record.We need the time in germany and so that's our last tour (my comment: ok, we get it, it's your last tour!!).But we really want to come back to Montreal
I:There was some town you've been on tour where you thought "oh, I really hadn't thought that exists" (I think he means some place that surprised them)
Bill: We really want to go to Tokio so maybe that could be our place.We really want to play live there and so far we've never been there
I:You haven't?!
Bill and Tom:No
I:Tokio Hotel never played in Tokyo (my comment:joke of the century)
Bill and Tom: Right!!
I:It's sad, all the fans back there "that's the name of my town and they don't come"!!
Tom:It's funny but ..
Bill: it's our dream so I think one day we'll play there
I: You said that you know where you're going with the next album, is it going to sound like the TH we know?
Bill: We really wanted to try new things, we tried new things with the guitar and with our sound but I think it will still sound like TH but we tried different things.
I think our fans inspire us a lot.Every day, a new city, new people, new country, I have always a pen with me so I write things down.
So I think at the moment there's so much stuff and inspiration.We want to surprise people with new stuff so I thing there are some surprises on the record
I:If you ever want a keyboard player (he makes a sign with his hand that means "call me").I don't play the keyboard but I want to be in the band so..

I: What do you definitely want to do the first minute, second, you put your feet back in Germany?
Georg: I think I will definitely fall asleep right away
Tom:I think we'll watch directly our favourite tv show "Sarah and Marc in love"
I:I don't know that!!
Is it a real show?
Georg: It's one of the biggest shows in Germany
Tom: It's one of the biggest and best shows.. no, in the whole world.It's a quality reality show
I: I'll check that out

Keine Kommentare: