Sonntag, 2. August 2009

02.08.09 DTM Backstage (with translation) X

Download it



with translation:

L: Hello and welcome to Oschersleben, I have two special guests here with me. Gustav and Georg Of Tokio Hotel. First off, good morning.
Gu:good morning.

L: you have just arrived. you didnt have to travel from far. you are from around the area, from Magdeburg.
Gu: that is true. ja. it was not that far, we drove for half an hour. that was relatively good, you can say.

lady: you had a not so nice thing happen in a disco, are you doing better now?
Gu: yes, ofcourse. I am ready for the racetaxi

lady: that makes me happy, we will talk about that later on some more. have you been in a DTM race before?

Ge:we have been there once before, 3 or 4 years ago at the novisring. we enjoyed that so much that we wanted to ride in the racetaxi again.

L: I can imagine that. you have a camerateam that is accompanying you, that is for your website?
right, we have TokioHotel TV, our own youtube channel. and we are recording a bit for that here at the DTM.

L: you just said you look forward to ride in the racetaxi. you were here before, so you are real DTM fans?
GU: yeah of fast cars anyways.

L: and do you have a fast car at home?
GU: can you say it like that, I don't know.

L: what kind of car do you drive privately?
GU: we both drive a c63 amg, georg in black, I have one in white.

L: I am looking forward to the taxidrive you will be making.
ofcourse we will be there, you have to get changed now, so march march..
we will be right with you.


L: boys, you survived. Georg, you just got out. it shows. what was it like?
GE: it was awesome, I can not get the smile of my face. it was really good.
there were 3 very fast curves to the left in which i thought: now everything is over but it was really good!

L: Gustav, before, you told me that the cockpit smelled like burned hair. I didnt really expect that with you, more of georg.
GU: yeah all of a sudden, there was a bit of smoke that came out. it smelled like burning hair, whatever it was. I don't know, maybe a hare that i didn't see.

L: but you enjoyed it, you had fun?
GU: definately.it was super!
GE: when we have the chance to do it again, we will be there for sure!

L: yeah, please. then I hope you will return again soon, and visit the DTM and bring the other 2 along as well, so that we can put them in a car as well.
GE: I think we will be able to convince them with the impressions we have gotten here.

L: Gustav and Georg, thank you a lot.
enjoy the rest of the time here at the DTM
and I am saying goodbye from here in Oschersleben, we will be right back.
when we welcome you back to the DTM. greetings from your christina.

Keine Kommentare: