Freitag, 28. August 2009

28.08.09 RTL Punkt 9 (with translation) X (a)

Download it



Translation of the interview: tulpen7

Bill: I desperately want to fall in love, and I have ever since this whole thing with Tokio Hotel started. It's just really unrealistic with the life we're currently living; only Georg got really lucky, and I am a bit jealous of that, I have to say.

Bill: Three of us are still single, only Georg is in love!
Georg: I am taken, have been for a little over half a year.
Bill: You don't say.
Georg: Yes.
Tom: Sad, it's extremely sad.
Georg: Well, of course you're jealous of that a bit...
Tom: A whole world crumbled for me, I'd been really in love with Georg.

Gustav: It all healed just fine, everything is okay.
(But Gustav wants to continue partying with out bodyguards.
Gustav: I am not going to change anything, I will go out on my own.
Bill: Those decisions, we all have to make for ourselves. Tom and I don't do that, for example. I wouldn't go out without a bodyguard.

Speaker: No bodyguards needed in Cologne. There was only pure Tokio Hotel with no incidents at all.

Keine Kommentare: