Mittwoch, 9. September 2009

07.09.09 MTV Brand Neu X (with translation)

Download it



credit Pat/tha

translation of what came out of Kavka's mouth.,lol
my german friend helped me translate this, but whatever he said didn't make much sense.... but I translated it anyways...:rotfl:

welcome back again to brandnew.
now something big will happen on your screen.
because here and right now there is the new video of Tokio Hotel.
the fans had to wait for 2 years that is why the uproar is big.
on october 2nd the new album: Humanoid, which means something like humanlike. (will be out)
you can also say it in english.. jumanuoid, humanoid, something like that
whatever makes sense with Tokio Hotel, they are known worldwide.
the video we are about to see was filmed in the usa.
it is a mix of mad max, Tokio Hotel as we know them and professional.
and the song is called Automatisch.
this will be the autumn of Tokio hotel, no, not just the autumn, I am sure.
here is Tokio Hotel.

that was Tokio Hotel with Automatisch.
and as you might have noticed, the sound has evolved.
I am curious to hear the entire album.
Humanoid released on october 2nd, like I mentioned

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I consider, that you are not right. Let's discuss.

Anonym hat gesagt…

http://lumerkoz.edu Great site. Keep doing., lamictal vastness paxil side effects amounting gatesand ativan side effects phoneother mint percocet side effects lonestar dayor codeine pros

Anonym hat gesagt…

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.