Sonntag, 20. September 2009

18.09.09 Viva La Tokio Hotel (with translation)





Translation: by Pat/tha:
Translation of the first part
(except for all the mumbling going on and some parts I just didn't hear very well, Tom and Klaus mumble too much)

oh i am so happy, I am so happy
hello, hello, good day
I am welcoming you here.
oh and nice pastries and everything
everything is there
a beautiful man it is, can I hug you
------------------------------------
oh those are pretty boys
honestly, you look much nicer in real.
that we like to hear!
------------------------------
the icecream man is there, the icewoman.
go look fast
---------------------------------
and then we all sang together:
"wir winden dir den jungfernkranz"
you must know that one as well.
jajaja, I know it
we all sang that, what else did we sing
-----------------------------------------
I talk to it
she gives me strength and health, this oak.
I am having a conversation with the oak.
---------------------------------------
now shut up. be quiet
here we go again
klaus, I beg of you.
it is good we are with you or I would have gotten
one on the mouth. yes
I think i have to sit over there.
no no, you stay over there
--------------------------------
your birthday is coming up soon huh?
on the first of september.
we will be 20!
we will come over on your birthday
oh yeah, that is good/cool.
nonsense...don't speak such nonsense
don't promise something you can't keep.
---------------------------------------------
there was this big farm and you could buy breakfast there
and then this bee stung me
and my arm was this big.
I am allergic
this big.
for all stings I am allergic.
I was in the hospital once because of a musquito sting
-------------------------------------------------
but you are too fragile, too white
as white as snowwhite
I have totally..
and he is more masculine, I would say
I have gotten all the positive things..
Bill looks like a woman
Bill looks like a woman
he looks more fragile, you are more manly
-------------------------------------------------

translation second part:


you know Michaël Wendler?
michael wendler.
we don't know him.
I think he is pretty good.
there was a wendland.. wendland?
nee, wendler..
we knew wendland..
-------------------------------
oh that looks delicious
that also looks delicious
farmers omelet, that looks good.
then I wish you a good appetite
------------------------------------
is that not too warm ,with the hat on your head?
that is pretty warm, yeah
so then why don't you take it off?
my hair is not right.
but you take it off when you sleep right?
yes!
--------------------------------
he wears a skull
(the guy says something about pirates)
he wears a skull.
looking at hands brings anger, is what they say
but I don't believe it
you have to show that..
that is crazy or what, look at it
----------------------------------------
we always wanted a treehouse when we were young
all kids want to have one.
a treehouse is a nice thing
(and then some part I don't understand..
----------------------
what is the difference between a donkey and a pony
a donkey is a donkey, a pony is a pony....
they are from a different family
but they look alike.
yeah they look alike
---------------------------------
they didn't have food
so they ate human flesh
that happened
that is what I have wondered, what human flesh would taste like.
sweet.
sweet?
I have never ate any but I heard it tastes sweet.
you never trusted yourself to try it?
--------------------------------------
this one is well fed, look here..
so.. what is your name..
what is your name
that is speedy
----------------------------
that is the center
the center of the earth
I will push it
oh not so fast please
i am getting nautious already
i don't get it.. noooo
now it is going somewhere..
(and then I miss the last words)

Keine Kommentare: