Samstag, 12. September 2009

11.09.09 Tokio Hotel TV: Humanoid Cover Shooting Part 1 (with translation) X

Download it



Tom: Totaly awesome this jewel...you can even play guitar with it.

Bill: The wardrobe. You already see again, of course an awful lot of jackets...also some sort of selfmade. Of course I am totaly fond of animals and i would never ever kill an animal for clothes and I absoltly does not support this. So that's why this is fake fur, it is all artificial. This is also no real leather...so all very artificial. But it still looks awesome. We also purchased some sort of police-stuff.Actually some kind of waistcoats, that police-men wear for intervasions. Like this..I visualise it to be like some kind of Motorcross-Style..and a little bit...ja...a cool Cross-Style..so that's why i want some waistcoats. But of course we do have some glitter stuff

Tom: Hm...does this fit me?

Camera-Man: You still try to get the fusels off? Two hours had already passed....

Georg: Ja, and there are still fusels...i am not good in it

Camera-Man: You do it for everyone or just for yourself?

Georg: No...I am doing mine...this is my little space here

Tom: The paparazzi is here again....

Tom: Jammy, jammy....waffles.

Camera-Man: Have you brought along batter?

Tom: Yes ...i have done it at home, last night, mixed some batter. In some way, you do everything for your team. I also brought my privat waffle-iron with me.

Camera-Man: Awesome...You just doing one?

Tom: Ja...i am doing one....it is not really the newest...although i asked my grandmother, maybe i get one for my birthday. That would be nice

Camera-Man: I cross my fingers for you

Tom: Me too...lecker, lecker, lecker...Is this powdered sugar?

Camera-Man: No it is cocoa

Tom: That is something new for me, that powdered sugar is so granulated...look here

Camera-Man: Oh no, i would not take this ….it is a bold-splash-guard...and full of sticky mud.

Tom: Hm...a chease-grater. Well, then the cacao bites the dust..... Self-made-man here...oh, they is still quite a lot in it. I need a housewife. Tom is searching for a house-wife...new TV-show on RTL.
So...let's go

Camera-man: That's awesome

Tom: The guy is so wicked...he can do everything..he may even be houseman......Great..it has certainly gone for almost a half hour....

Camera-Man: is it ok?

Tom: Ja..it is ok, it could be a little bit thicker..but it is ok....Show this....haired legs...

Georg: Wicked...sexy

Camera-Man: Tank-Top

Bill: Naa....

Someone whistles

Georg: Bill, at least you have to stop working out....

Bill: Ja..it is too much...i already have little breasts

Georg: Ja, ja..your trizep is simply unnatural

Georg: I do not know what to wear

Camera-Man: What do you have to choose?

Georg: So...T-shirts

Tom: Shall I show you the guitar? Here....Woooow....Wicked right?

Camera-Man: Yeah wicked....

Tom: is good, right...5 million euros

Camera-Man: Mmmh...That's alright

Tom: Ja....also awesome. Self-tuning...you just see it....

Camera-Man: Self-Tuning? What is it?

Tom: That is...right here above, you can even roll in some Tunings...we play even now live with four different Tunings. You can here choose the Tuning, beat it and it chimes itself. I can try it....
and look...already finished the tuning.

Georg: Next one....

Next Episode:

Bill: Oh, Georg knows exactly how to look..to seduce all the girls.

Keine Kommentare: